At our clinic in Singapore, offer skin tightening treatments to reduce sagging skin. Ultrasound and radiofrequency-based, non-invasive options can lift, tighten, and contour your face shape with little-to-no downtime.
Our non-invasive methods offer a safe and convenient alternative to surgical tightening treatments.
An optimal, non-invasive ultrasound device that lifts and tightens the face for a youthful complexion. With precision per shot pulse, HIFU-powered transducers are designed to treat:
- Loose and sagging skin
- Skin folds
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Signs of ageing
- Micro and Macro Focused Ultrasound (MMFU) Depth Cartridges for maximum results
- MF2 Cartridge targets the narrow and sensitive regions on the face with faster shot speeds and a slimmer transducer
- Without affecting unintended areas or layers of tissue during treatment, MMFU-powered cartridges focus accurate beams of ultrasound energy into target areas of skin tissue for lifting and tightening of the face Micro Focused
- highly concentrated ultrasound beams deliver power with accuracy and precision to the specified focal region Macro Focused
- lower frequencies allow deeper penetration to the focal region with a larger energy density Uniform ultrasound energy is directed into targeted layers of skin without heat diffusion to surrounding tissue, yielding less pain, minimal side effects, and more effective results MMFU Thermal energy
- generating approx. 65.4 degrees Celsius into targeted layers induces natural coagulation and wound-healing processes to stimulate collagen renewal underneath the epidermis
Meet your doctor
Dr. Jon Yong has ten years of experience in aesthetic medicine. Having graduated from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and the National University of Ireland, he carries a diverse background in surgery, emergency medicine, and anesthesiology.
Dr. Yong served as the Director of Aesthetics for Singapore Medical Group (SMG) from 2014 to 2018 before establishing his practice, Dr. Jon Yong Aesthetic Clinic, in 2018. He actively participates in lectures, seminars, and practical training to keep abreast of the rapidly evolving medical aesthetic industry.
Dr. Jong Yong is committed to his patient’s well-being and has a “less-is-more” philosophy, meaning he will only provide the necessary treatment for each aesthetic concern.
Book a consultation today.