Dr Jonathan Yong
Graduated with medical degrees from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and the National University of Ireland, he practiced in multiple specialties including surgery, emergency medicine and anaesthesiology.
His past experiences as an anesthetist earned him a competitive edge over his peers as he has immense knowledge of the vascular anatomy, injectables, precision in prescription and administration.
Early Days in Aesthetic Medicine
Dr Jonathan Yong was the Director of Aesthetics for Singapore Medical Group (SMG), a publicly listed company from Year 2014 to 2018.
With many years of practice and dedication, he established Dr Jon Yong Aesthetic Clinic in Year 2018.
He actively attends lectures, seminars and practical training to upscale and increase relevance in the medical aesthetic industry.
Amidst the numerous differences and advancements in this rapidly evolving medical field, he remains consistent and competitive with a swift and steady hand.
With a non-hero complex, he exemplifies the “less-is-more” approach for the good of his patients.
Postgraduate Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Cardiff
Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
Multiple accreditations from the Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group
As an aspiring specialist in the medical aesthetic field, Dr Jonathan Yong advocates for graceful aging and encourages confidence within one’s own skin.
The DRJY Formula
There are many factors that come into play when we evaluate an individual’s skin. We take into account important elements like your age, needs, skin goals, lifestyle and more.
To determine the functionality of the available treatment options available for you, we align your goals and ours through the DRJY Pillars of Skincare.
Protection, Prevention, Treatment
We advise and treat with accurate and specific treatment protocols that suit each individual’s priorities, preferences and needs.
- Based on your presenting concerns, our specialist will advise you on protective measures to take to avoid your condition from worsening
- You can avoid showing early signs of aging with proper and careful skin maintenance with a simple formulated skincare routine that’s suited to your needs. Read more about the basic steps of skin care here
- Certain conditions may require medical intervention with medication (oral / topical) depending on its severity
- Crucial factors like your age, medical history, food & drug allergies will be accounted for
- This step introduces preventative options to prevent your condition from worsening and to control it
- Before commencing on any treatments or procedures in the clinic, our specialist will ensure that your skin condition is optimal to be treated on
- The protection and prevention stages are vital in ensuring that the treatments you receive can produce superior results
- In this section, our specialist will advise you on the types of injectables, lasers, energy-based devices and other procedures that you are suitable for after doing a thorough skin, body and hair analysis
- Only necessary procedures will be advised based on your priorities
The 3-step protocol was introduced to provide a holistic analysis and understanding of an individual’s skin, body and hair type. Since everyone is built differently, there is no one particular treatment that suits all.
With this implemented, we can assure you that we provide the best sought solution for you.
Want to know more about any related procedures? Contact us!